NVQ Level 3 Footwear Production
This qualification is for persons who wish to engage in the production of footwear. It includes a range of production and supervision activities relating to the manufacturing of footwear products. These individuals will be required to work without any supervision and also provide supervision to others. The knowledge and skills components are geared to the specific task assigned.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Cutter; Stitcher; Laster; Production Supervisor, Marketing Supervisor
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this LMF30816 Certificate in Footwear Production, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Light Manufacturing (Footwear) industry.
- Listing ID: 3883
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Footwear Production & Design
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: LMF30816
- ISCED Code: 02 Arts & Humanities- 021 Arts- 0212 Fashion, interior and industrial design
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
LMF21416, Level 2 in Footwear Production
Individuals may enter level 3 Certification in the Light Manufacturing Industry with a relevant level 2 vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.