NVQ Level 3 Motor Vehicle Loss Adjusting
This qualification is for persons who wish to pursue a career in Motor Vehicle Loss Adjusting in the insurance industry. Areas of focus included in the qualification plan include vehicle inspections; vehicle assessment and insurance claims settlements. The knowledge and skills components are geared to the specific task of motor vehicle loss adjusting.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job title: Costing Specialist
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this FSI30217 Certificate in Motor Vehicle Loss adjusting, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Financial Services industry.
- Listing ID: 3940
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Financial Services
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: FSI30217
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Admin& Law, 041 Business Admin, 0412 Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
Individuals may enter level 3 Certification in Motor Vehicle Loss Adjusting with the relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.