NVQ Level 4 Food and Beverage Restaurant Management Services
This qualification is for persons who wish to pursue a career pathway in Food and Beverage Restaurant Management Services. The qualification plan targets individuals such as the Food and Beverage/Restaurant managers whose functions relate to managing the food and beverage team, finances, marketing, and other advanced competencies required to execute the organization’s objectives in the hospitality field.
Career Path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this THH4118 Certification in Food and Beverage Restaurant Services level 4 individuals may progress to THH50418 in Food and Beverage Restaurant Services Level 4 or select from a wide range of other qualifications in the Tourism and Hospitality industry.
- Listing ID: 3880
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Hospitality
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: THH41118
- ISCED Code: 10 Services- 101 Personal Services- 1013 Hotel, Restaurants and Catering
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
THH31318 in Food and Beverage Restaurant Management Services Level 3
Individuals may enter level 3 Certification in Food and Beverage Restaurant Management Services with relevant level 3 vocational experiences and qualifications. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.