University of Technology, Jamaica - Bachelor of Science in Administrative Management
The Bachelor of Science in Administrative Management degree is designed to develop graduates who are critical thinkers with cutting edge analytical skills who are able to support their organization and maintain competitiveness both locally and internationally. The degree prepares individuals for progression from entry, mid-level to top management positions within organizations.
Most students begin in August but they may also begin in January each year. The normal duration is 4 years with a maximum duration of 7 years.
- Listing ID: 4343
- Institution Category: Universities
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Business and Management
- Awarding Body: University of Technology, Jamaica
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Higher Education
- ISCED Code: 04 Business Administration and Law- 041 Business Administration- 0413 Management and Administration
- Qualification Developer: School of Business Administration, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Quality Assurance Body: University Council of Jamaica
- Entry Requirements: Five(5) CXC/GCE passes at levels General 1, 2, 3 or its equivalents, including English Language and Mathematics OR Prior Learning Assessment or Advanced Placement.
- Number of Credits: 126