NVQ Level 2 Agro-Food Processing
This Level 2 Certification in Agro Food Processing is for persons who work in a supervised Food Processing environment and provide a production support role to participate in a range of Agro Food Processing activities relating to processing, packaging, machine operations, and recording of information. They should have knowledge of food safety and security principles and practices.
After achieving Level 2 Certification in Agro Food Processing Candidates may work in a food processing environment or/and may enter Level 3 Certification in Agro Food Processing.
- Listing ID: 3834
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Agro-Food Processing
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: AGP20216
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction- 072 Manufacturing & Processing- 0721 Food Processing
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
AGP10116 NVQ level I in Agro-Food Processing
Individuals may enter Level II Certification in the Agro-Food Processing after completing Level I Certification in the Agro-Food Processing with relevant level II vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed. Otherwise, evidence for competencies equivalent to lower-level qualifications must be provided at registration.