NVQ Level 2 Early Childhood Development - Teacher Assistance
This qualification is for persons who follow the instructions of a lead teacher. They will assist with toileting, diaper change, feeding, and creating materials for learning centers and can assist with daily classroom instruction and other developmental activities with the instructions of the lead teacher.
Career path – articulation and specialization
After achieving this CSE20118 NVQ Level 2 in Early Childhood Development, Teacher Assistance 2, individuals may progress to CSE30118 NVQ Level 3 in Early Childhood Development, Associate Teacher.
- Listing ID: 3861
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Education
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: CSE20118
- ISCED Code: 01 Education- 011 Education- 0112 Training for Pre-school Teachers
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Occupational Standards Development Department
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
CSE10118 NVQ Level 1 in Early Childhood Development – Teacher Assistance 1
Individuals may enter CSE20118 NVQ Level 2 in Early Childhood Development, Teacher Assistance 2 in the Community Services Industry with relevant level vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.