NVQ Level 3 Industrial Electronics
This qualification is intended for those learners wishing to advance their career within the Industrial Electronics industry or for those working within the industry who wants to update their skill set. This qualification is for persons whose job roles involve a broad range of skill applications with
leadership/supervisory responsibilities relating to Industrial Electronics. They give some leadership and guidance to others in the application and planning of the skills. The knowledge and skills components are geared towards selecting, installing, commissioning, troubleshooting, and maintaining equipment and systems for the control of the plant, machine, and processes, in factories and other industrial facilities.
Persons who complete this qualification can be employed in the following jobs:
Job titles: Industrial Electronics Technician
Career Path – Articulation and Specialisation
After achieving the MEM30815 Certificate in Industrial Electronics, individuals could progress to a wide range of other qualifications in the Electrical Engineering, Metal Engineering, and Information Technology Industries.
- Listing ID: 3910
- Institution Category: Specialised Institutions
- Institution Type: Public
- Field of Study: Electronic Engineering
- Awarding Body: NCTVET
- Qualification Level:
- Education Sector: Technical and Vocational
- Qualification Code: MEM30816
- ISCED Code: 07 Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction- 071 Engineering & Engineering Trades- 0714 Electronics and Automation
- Qualification Developer: NCTVET Standards & Assessment Development Unit
- Quality Assurance Body: NCTVET
MEM20816 - Industrial Electronics Level 2
Individuals may enter level III Certification in the Industrial Electronics Industry with relevant level II vocational experience and qualification. Where lower-level qualification plans exist, these MUST be completed.